Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar, Haryana
GST No. 07AAACZ4443P1ZT
Approx. Rs 365 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Piece|
|High temperature resistant||Up to 2000 c|
Wesaf Zinc galvanizing spray 5052 is a dispersion of fine powdered 97% pure zinc in petroleum distillates. This spray is formulated to inhibit rust and corrosion of metal surfaces. It is suitable for use in transmission and distribution equipment including towers, transformers, light standards and other metal and galvanized surfaces.
Wesaf Zinc galvanizing spray 5052 is halogen-free and leaves a barrier coating similar to hot-dipped galvanized surfaces. With its instant drying capability, this non-corrosive spray preserves base metal, even when scratched or chafed. RoHS Compliant.
Zinc Galvanizing Spray is a zinc enriched coating designed to repair galvanized and corroded surfaces damaged by weathering, welding, cutting, machining etc.Protective zinc-aluminium coating.A single component, zinc-aluminium coatingcombining corrosion protection properties with the lustre look of aluminium. Galva Brite is a combination of zinc and aluminium powders, resins and additives, formulated to form a flexible protective film with a bright, glossy appearance.
Suitable for coating applications
· Allows for easy application by aerosol spray
· RoHS Compliant
· Controlled drying
Protects metal (iron or steel) from corrosion during long term exposure to corrosive environments. Use on electrical generation, transmission and distribution equipment including towers, transformers, light standards & other metal & galvanized surfaces.
Directions for Use:
· Do not shake Can up and down
· Turn can upside down. Hit sides while rotating can in 1/4 turns until ball breaks loose.
· Hold can and swing in a circle until ball travels freely.
· Repeat after each minute of use.
· Hold can 8-10 inches from surface and apply evenly.
· To prevent clogging, clear the valve by holding can upside down and spraying until only clear gas comes out.
· Appearance : bright alu finish
· Resin type : modified alkyd
· Pigment type : zinc, leafing aluminium
Explore More Products